We listen to your needs and issues, develop an action plan to address your challenges, then get to work! We can help you in the following ways:
Aspire HR becomes your HR Manager, working remotely but dedicated to your company and HR needs.
- Expert HR guidance, support and confidential advice
- Employee direct access to HR
- Comprehensive HR Audit
- Employee handbook with regular legal compliance updates
- Compliance guidelines for every state in which you do business
- Hiring system with templates, checklists and best practices to attract diverse candidates.
- Job descriptions
- Performance reviews
- Discipline and terminations
- Employee onboarding
- Salary benchmarking
- Training programs to retain and develop employees, and compliance training such as anti-harassment
- Regular updates and communication on best practices, compliance and changing regulations.
- Payroll and benefits administration.
We work from our office but are always available during business hours. If you are local, we are happy to stop by your office or meet with you during working hours.
Have a stand alone project? Perfect, let us know what it is and we will do it for you.
Frequent client projects are:
- Customized employee handbook
- Review of your existing HR policies and action plan
- Customized manager development program
- Improve your hiring results through our highly effective process
- Compensation and benefits review and recommendations
- Handling a sensitive employee issue
“The new employee handbook you put together was much needed, as well as the sexual harassment training program.”Managing Director, Manufacturing company
HR Answers Service
When you are running a business it is hard to know where to go for HR answers. Google will give you a confusing mass of answers that you have to interpret and who knows how it will fit your situation. That is why Aspire HR created our HR Questions Service. We have over 30 years of HR and business experience and have addressed just about every possible HR issue, so you can be confident that you will get the best solution for your questions.
How it Works:
- Sign up for the service
- Ask HR questions as they come up
- Bill Gottlin or an experienced member of his team will answer them promptly
- Accessible and cost effective