We listen to your needs and issues and then develop an action plan to address your challenges. We assist you in two ways:
We will become your dedicated HR Department, and handle all of your HR needs.
- Expert HR guidance, support and confidential advice
- Employee direct access to HR
- Comprehensive HR Audit
- Employee handbook with regular legal compliance updates
- Compliance guidelines for every state in which you do business
- Hiring system with templates, checklists and best practices to attract diverse candidates.
- Job descriptions
- Performance reviews
- Discipline and terminations
- Employee onboarding
- Salary benchmarking
- Training programs to retain and develop employees, and compliance training such as anti-harassment
- Regular updates and communication on best practices, compliance and changing regulations.
- Payroll and benefits administration.
We work from our offices but are always available during business hours.
Have a stand alone project? Perfect, let us know what it is and we will do it for you.
Click on one of the topics below to find out more.
5 Benefits of HR Outsourcing
While there are many benefits of outsourcing HR, here’s what our clients love most:
1 – Having an experienced HR partner to talk to confidentially.
2 – Handing over the day-to-day administrative duties that they hate doing, such as payroll processing, PTO tracking, retirement and benefits administration.
3 – Getting more structure and order in hiring, onboarding, and policy development.
4 – Having peace of mind that they are in compliance with state and federal employment laws.
5 – Having an experienced HR pro to help them recruit, interview and hire better employees.